The Luxury Travel Anti-DVT Compression Socks - Navy
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
AS FEATURED IN VOGUE UK APRIL'18
A luxury travel compression sock designed for both male and female lower legs.
The perfect travel accessory for preventing DVT on long trips. The socks aid and regulate blood circulation which can be reduced when flying. Often used as a safety measure to stop blood clotting through a lack of movement on long flights. They can also be used on long car journeys & train journeys to reduce fatigued when arriving at your destination.
An ideal gift or present for people who frequently travel or are planning a long trip away.
The socks are available in three sizes UK 3-6 // UK 6-9 // UK 9-12. Please see the size chart for international shoe size conversion.
- GRADUATED COMPRESSION (20mmhg) - Gives better movement to the calves and lower legs after travelling by reducing fatigue aiding fast recovery from your journey.
- HELPS PREVENT DVT - The unisex adult sock reduces the risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis when on long haul flights.
- STYLISH DESIGN - Suitable for both casual and formal wear
- IMPROVE CIRCULATION - Prevents swollen ankles, assists varicose veins or shin splint pain and perfect for pregnant women by maximising venous return.
- ANKLE & ARCH SUPPORT - A very comfortable fit and design allows for maximum comfort. Perfect for all travellers.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL - Keeps feet cool and at the perfect temperature over long periods
I had seen these socks advertised to use of an evening to deal with puffiness, and I must say they are extremely comfortable to wear and are helping...I will also use them on short and long haul travels this year ...I would thoroughly recommend them!
These are perfect
I don’t know how these compare to cheaper versions as I’ve never used alternatives. No swelling after a long flight to Thailand so gets my thumbs up!
The great thing about these is they feel like real socks. I've worn flight socks before and they generally feel very synthetic and too tight and sometimes only survive a couple of flights. These are very comfortable.
The socks were comfortable on me for a 14 hour flight followed by a 2 hour layover and a 2 hour flight, then the drive home. In the past I only had slight swelling during longer flights but thought I would try these anyway. They worked great...my feet and calves felt better than any previous flight...almost energized. Did not feel that slight swelling that is normal during flights. Comfortable for that very long 20+ hour day of travel. Will use them more in the future.